FormDr is an online form building service. When you use our service, you are agreeing to our terms, so please take a few minutes to carefully read the entire Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) below. NOTICE: You are entering into a legally binding agreement.
- 1.1. Purpose. The mission of FormDr and Stoic Technology Corporation (collectively “FormDr”) is to simplify the creation of online forms and the collection of client data. Commercial Users (defined below) will be able to provide our online forms to Non-Member End Users, in digital form, to be filled out and subsequently stored in a FormDr account before an appointment. Completed forms are stored in secure HIPAA compliant servers and can be accessed by authorized members. Forms can be modified, printed, or exported to integrate with your practice management software. To achieve our mission, we make services available through our website and mobile application to help you simplify and manage client intake forms.
2. Your Obligations
- 2.2. Submissions of Personal Data to FormDr. You understand that the information collected from an Non-Member End User and stored in the FormDr platform on behalf of any Commercial User are the data subjects of that Commercial User, and the Commercial User is considered the data controller for this personal data. As such, you understand and agree that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, and other data, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the sender from which such content was originated. This means that each Commercial User and Non-Member End User, not FormDr, are entirely responsible for all such content that it uploads, submits, emails, or otherwise transmits via the Services. FormDr does not control or verify the data submitted through the Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such data. As between you and FormDr, you own the content and information you submit to the FormDr platform and may request its deletion at any time. Additionally, You hereby grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any of your content or information that you post or upload to the FormDr platform in order to facilitate the ordinary use of the Services. You promise to only provide us information and content that you have the right to give us. Any content or information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss. By providing content or information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit it and that it is not confidential and not in violation of any law, contractual restrictions or other third-party rights (including any intellectual property rights).
- 2.4. Your Account. The account you create on FormDr, if applicable, will become part of FormDr and is owned by FormDr. However, between you and others, your account belongs to you. You agree to: (1) keep your password secure and confidential; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) not use other’s accounts; (4) not sell, trade, or transfer your FormDr account to another party; (5) not transmit or otherwise expose the information collected from Non-Member End Users through the Services to unauthorized third parties; and (6) not charge anyone for access to any portion of FormDr, or any information therein. Further, you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you close your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own. To close your FormDr account, respectively, please email FormDr at support@FormDr.com with a request to close your account.
- 2.5. One Commercial User Account Per Physical Location. The Premium Services are priced on a per-location basis, and Commercial Users with more than one distinct physical location (i.e., a branch) of that user’s business (each, a “Location”) will require a separate account and payment plan for each Location. A Commercial User may allow its employees, independent contractors, and/or franchisees to use the account provisions for a particular Location (a “Location Account”) to access the Services on behalf of that Commercial User provided, however, that each Location Account shall represent a separate and distinct Location and may not be shared between two (2) or more physical locations of Customer’s business.
- 2.6. Free Trial. If you register on our website for a free trial as a Commercial User, FormDr will make one or more Services available to you on a trial basis free of charge until the earlier of (a) the end of the free trial period for which you registered to use the applicable Services, or (b) the start date of any purchased subscriptions ordered by you for such Services. Additional trial terms and conditions may appear on the trial registration web page. Any such additional terms and conditions are incorporated into this Agreement by reference and are legally binding. ANY DATA YOU SUBMIT TO THE FORMDR PLATFORM, AND ANY CUSTOMIZATIONS MADE TO THE SERVICES BY OR FOR YOU DURING YOUR FREE TRIAL WILL BE PERMANENTLY LOST UNLESS YOU PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION TO THE SAME SERVICES AS THOSE COVERED BY THE TRIAL, PURCHASE UPGRADED SERVICES, OR EXPORT SUCH DATA, BEFORE THE END OF THE TRIAL PERIOD. YOU CANNOT TRANSFER DATA ENTERED OR CUSTOMIZATIONS MADE DURING THE FREE TRIAL TO A SERVICE THAT WE CONSIDER TO BE A DOWNGRADE FROM THAT COVERED BY THE TRIAL (E.G., DOWNGRADING FROM PRO TO STARTER); THEREFORE, IF YOU PURCHASE A SERVICE THAT WOULD BE A DOWNGRADE FROM THAT COVERED BY THE TRIAL, YOU MUST EXPORT YOUR DATA BEFORE THE END OF THE TRIAL PERIOD OR YOUR DATA WILL BE PERMANENTLY LOST. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, DURING THE FREE TRIAL THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY.
- 2.7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold FormDr harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third-party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any content or information you submit to the Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through the Services.
- 2.8. Payment. If you are a Commercial User who purchases any services that we offer for a fee (the “Premium Services”), you agree to FormDr storing your payment information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the Premium Services as they become due, plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) and interest for any overdue amounts. Failure to pay may result in the suspension or termination of your account and use of the Services. Depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used and where your payment method was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices, including because of exchange rates. If the payment method you use with us, such as a credit card, reaches its expiration date and you do not edit your payment method information or cancel your account or such Premium Service, you authorize us to continue billing that payment method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. Your obligation to pay fees continues through the end of the subscription period during which you cancel your subscription. All applicable taxes are calculated based on the billing information you provide us at the time of purchase. You may cancel or suspend your Premium Services by contacting us at any time. We do not guarantee refunds for lack of usage or dissatisfaction; however, Users who purchase Premium Services on an annual basis will receive a prorated refund for the remaining months of the purchased term following the month in which the notice of cancellation is received. You also acknowledge that FormDr’s Premium Services are subject to this Agreement and any additional terms related to the provision of the Premium Service.
- 2.9. Taxes. Our fees for Premium Services do not include any taxes, levies, duties or similar governmental assessments of any nature, including, for example, value-added, sales, use, or withholding taxes, assessable by any jurisdiction whatsoever (collectively, “Taxes”). You are responsible for paying all Taxes associated with your purchases of Premium Services. If We have the legal obligation to pay or collect Taxes for which you are responsible under this Section. We will invoice you and you will pay that amount unless you provide Us with a valid tax exemption certificate authorized by the appropriate taxing authority. For clarity, we are solely responsible for taxes assessable against us based on our income, property, and employees.
- 2.10. Notify Us of Acts Contrary to This Agreement. If you believe that you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to this Agreement under any mandatory law, you agree to provide us with detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least 30 days before you act contrary to this Agreement, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
- 2.12. FormDr Mobile Application. FormDr may offer the Services through applications built using FormDr ‘s platform (“FormDr Applications”). Examples of FormDr Applications include its smart phone applications (e.g. FormDr for Android and iOS). If you use a FormDr Application or interact with a website that has deployed a plugin, you agree that information about you and your use of the Services, including, without limitation, your device, your mobile carrier, your internet access provider, your physical location, or web pages containing FormDr plugins that load in your browser may be communicated to us. Further, by importing any of your FormDr data through the FormDr Application, you represent that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your FormDr account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing FormDr through your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the Services are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices. Finally, by using any downloadable application to enable your use of the Services, you are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the application provided at download or installation and which may be updated from time to time.
- 2.14. Export Control. Your use of FormDr services, including our software, is subject to export and re-export control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) maintained by the United States Department of Commerce and sanctions programs maintained by the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control. You shall not — directly or indirectly — sell, export, re-export, transfer, divert, or otherwise dispose of any software or service to any end-user without obtaining the required authorizations from the appropriate government authorities. You also warrant that you are not prohibited from receiving US origin products, including services or software.
3. Your Rights
On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under this Agreement, including, without limitation, the Do’s and Don’ts listed in Section 11 below, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, non-assignable, non-sublicensable license and right to access the Services, through a generally available web browser, mobile device or FormDr authorized application. Any other use of FormDr contrary to our mission and purpose is strictly prohibited and a violation of this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in FormDr and all related items, including any and all copies made of the FormDr website.
4. FormDr Rights & Obligations
- 4.1. Services Availability. For as long as FormDr continues to offer its Services, FormDr will provide and seek to update, improve, and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access FormDr as it may exist and be available on any given day and we have no other obligations except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the Services, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices prospectively for all or part of the Services for you or for all our Members in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on FormDr or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. FormDr further reserves the right to withhold, remove, or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by FormDr to be contrary to this Agreement. FormDr may be required by local laws to remove certain information or content and, as a result, that information or content or certain select features may not be available on our Services in those countries.
- 4.3. Intellectual Property Notices. The Services include the copyrights and Intellectual property rights of FormDr and, except for the limited license granted to you in in this Agreement, FormDr reserves all its intellectual property rights in the Services. FormDr, FormDr (stylized), and “FormDr” logos., trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Services and the FormDr platform are trademarks or registered trademarks of FormDr or FormDr Affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. Other trademarks and logos used in connection with FormDr may be the trademarks of their respective owners. This Agreement does not grant you any right or license with respect to any such trademarks and logos.
- 4.4. Protection of Data. FormDr will maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality, and integrity of Commercial User and Non-Member End User data. If you are a Commercial User, you shall remain in control of your data for the purposes of and in compliance with any applicable data protection act in force from time to time. You shall remain the owner of all customer-specific data (including recorded data, processed data, stored data, and issued data) and shall be solely entitled to dispose of them. FormDr shall be under no obligation to check the data and contents stored for you in terms of the legal admissibility of their collection, processing, and use; this shall remain the exclusive responsibility of each Commercial User.
FormDr uses the following processors and sub-processors:
- Amazon AWS – Content delivery service that serves images to Users’ web browsers and mobile devices and stores images uploaded to the Services by Users.
- Aptible – Security management platform and website and database hosting service where the Services and databases are stored, including all User personal information uploaded to the Services
- Facebook – Advertising service that collects information about Users to assist FormDr in tracking conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads, build target audiences, and remarket to visitors.
- Google Ads – Advertising service that collects information about Users to assist FormDr in tracking conversions from Google ads, optimize ads, build target audiences, and remarket to visitors.
- Google Analytics – Analytics service that collects statistical information about visitors to and Users of the Services, including information about a visitor’s web browser and geographical location.
- Hotjar – Website behavior and analytics service that assists FormDr in improving the user interface and user experience for Users of the Services.
- MailChimp – Transactional email service used to send emails to existing and potential Commercial Users. This service does not process or store the personal information of Non-Member End Users.
- Mailgun – Transactional email service used to send emails from the Service to existing Commercial Users, including emails which notify Commercial Users of the submission of personal information of (and which may contain limited personally identifiable information of) Non-Member End Users.
- Sentry – Application monitoring and error tracking software that assists FormDr in identifying, tracking, and eliminating software bugs. This application collects limited data from Users (including IP addresses, browser information, geographical location, etc.) to help in determining the cause and reproducibility of certain errors.
- Stripe – Payment processor and secure storage of credit card information for Commercial Users who purchase Premium Services.
- Twilio – Third-party service which sends text messages to Users which may contain Users’ names and the dates and times of appointments, if applicable.
5. Information Subject to HIPAA
If FormDr is your “Business Associate” as defined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as amended, then as of the date that FormDr becomes your Business Associate, the HIPAA Business Associate Addendum at https://formdr.com/hipaa-baa shall be incorporated into and become part of this Agreement.
SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. DO NOT RELY ON FORMDR OR ITS SUPPLIERS, ANY INFORMATION THEREIN, OR ITS CONTINUATION. WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM FOR FORMDR AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. FORMDR DOES NOT CONTROL OR VET USER GENERATED CONTENT FOR ACCURACY. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, FORMDR AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY FORMDR OR ANYTHING RELATED TO FORMDR, YOU MAY CLOSE YOUR FORMDR ACCOUNT AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS HEREIN, AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. FORMDR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR THE DELIVERY OF ANY MESSAGES (SUCH AS INMAILS, POSTING OF ANSWERS OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY OTHER USER GENERATED CONTENT) SENT OR OTHERWISE ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR THE FORMDR PLATFORM TO ANYONE. IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON OUR SERVICES MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY TO US. FORMDR DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO ITS SERVICES, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF ITS SERVICES BY OTHER USERS; THEREFORE, FORMDR DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION BY OTHERS. FORMDR DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM OR NETWORK FAILURES. FORMDR DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, FORMDR DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE FORMDR SITES DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
7. Limitation of Liability
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Neither FormDr nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, suppliers, employees, shareholders, or directors (collectively, “FormDr Affiliates”) shall be cumulatively liable for (a) any damages in excess of five times the most recent monthly fee that you paid for a Service, if any, or US $100, whichever amount is greater, or (b) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of the Services, or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from FormDr platform. This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between the parties and without it the terms and prices charged would be different. This limitation of liability shall:
- Apply regardless of whether (1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; and
- Not apply to any damage that FormDr may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed in this Agreement.
- Not apply if you have entered into a separate agreement to purchase Premium Services with a separate Limitation of Liability provision that supersedes this section in relation to those Premium Services.
- 8.1. Mutual Rights of Termination. Unless governed by a separate agreement to purchase Premium Services, you may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to FormDr pursuant to Section 8.3 below. This notice will be effective upon FormDr processing your notice. FormDr may terminate this Agreement and your account for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice. For avoidance of doubt, only FormDr or the party paying for the Premium Services may terminate your access to any Premium Services. Termination of your FormDr account includes disabling your access to FormDr and may also bar you from any future use of the Services or the FormDr platform.
- 8.2. Misuse of the Services. FormDr may restrict, suspend, or terminate the account of any Commercial User, Non-Member End User or other user who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes abusing the FormDr Services; creating multiple or false profiles; using the Services commercially without FormDr’s authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights, violating any of the Do’s and Don’ts listed in Section 11 below, or any other behavior that FormDr, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose.
- 8.3. Effect of Termination. Upon termination of your FormDr account, you lose access to the Services. The terms of this Agreement shall survive any termination, except Section 3 (“Your Rights”) and Sections 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3 (“FormDr Rights & Obligations”).
9. Dispute Resolution
- 9.1 Jurisdiction and Forum for Legal Disputes. This Agreement or any claim, cause of action, or dispute (each a “claim”) arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas, regardless of your country of origin or where you access FormDr, and notwithstanding of any conflicts of law principles. You and FormDr agree that all claims arising out of or related to this Agreement must be resolved exclusively by the state and federal courts located in Harris County, Texas, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You and FormDr agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Harris County, Texas for the purpose of litigating all such claims. Notwithstanding the above, you agree that FormDr shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
- 9.2. Arbitration Option. For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $10,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and (c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
10. General Terms
- 10.1. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- 10.3. Notices and Service of Process. In addition to Section 2.8. (“Notices and Service Messages”), we may notify you via another FormDr site or app. You may contact us via phone at (800) 578-4202, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, FormDr accepts service of process at this email address. Any notices that you provide without compliance with this section shall have no legal effect.
- 10.4. Entire Agreement. You agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and FormDr regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other FormDr services, third-party content, or third-party software.
- 10.6. No Informal Waivers, Agreements or Representations. Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Agreement, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions by any FormDr Affiliate shall be deemed legally binding on any FormDr Affiliate, unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by a duly appointed officer of FormDr.
- 10.7. Injunctive Relief. In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Services, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.
- 10.8. Beneficiaries. Entities other than FormDr that FormDr owns a 50% or greater interest in (“Affiliate”) are not parties, but intended third-party beneficiaries of this Agreement, with a right to enforce this Agreement directly against you.
- 10.9. Assignment and Delegation. You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Agreement. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, FormDr for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
- 10.10. Potential Other Rights and Obligations. You may have rights or obligations under local law other than those enumerated here if you are located outside the United States.
11. FormDr “Dos and Donts”
As a condition to access FormDr, you agree to this User Agreement and to strictly observe the following DOs and DON’Ts: 11.1 Do Undertake the Following:
- Comply with all applicable laws. Including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
- Review and comply with notices sent by FormDr concerning the Services;
- Use the Services in a professional manner; and
- Use your real name on your profile.
11.2 Don’t Undertake the Following:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior by submitting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectional content to the FormDr platform;
- Publish inaccurate information in the designated fields on your account form (e.g., do not include a link or an email address in the name field). Please also protect sensitive personal information such as your email address, phone number, street address, or other information that is confidential in nature;
- Create an account or profile for anyone other than a natural person or entity;
- Use or attempt to use another’s account or create a false identity on FormDr;
- Upload, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that:
- Falsely states, impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including, without limitation, the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting any of your information;
- Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or other proprietary rights;
- Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; or
- Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of FormDr or any user of FormDr;
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on the Services or FormDr platform without the express written permission of FormDr;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof;
- Utilize or copy information, content, or any data you view on or obtain from FormDr to provide any service that is competitive, in FormDr’s sole discretion, with FormDr;
- Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by FormDr unless you have entered into a written agreement with FormDr;
- Adapt, modify, or create derivative works based on FormDr or technology underlying the Services, or other Members’ content, in whole or part, except as permitted under FormDr’s developer program;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to FormDr or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on FormDr, including those of both FormDr and any of its licensors;
- Remove, cover, or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included on FormDr;
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, without limitation, personally identifiable information obtained from FormDr except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
- Infringe or use FormDr’s brand, logos, or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “FormDr” in any business name, email, or URL or including FormDr’s trademarks and logos except as expressly permitted by FormDr;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means, or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the site;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access FormDr, add or download contacts, send, or redirect messages, or perform other similar activities through FormDr, unless explicitly permitted by FormDr;
- Access, via automated or manual means or processes, FormDr for purposes of monitoring FormDr’s availability, performance, or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of FormDr’s website;
- Attempt to or access FormDr by any means other than through the interfaces provided by FormDr such as its mobile application or by navigating to https://www.FormDr.com using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access FormDr using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including FormDr;
- Attempt to or override any security component included in or underlying FormDr;
- Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on FormDr’s infrastructure, including, without limitation, sending unsolicited communications to FormDr personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to FormDr, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or on FormDr; and/or
- Interfere or disrupt or game FormDr or the Services, including, without limitation, any servers or networks connected to FormDr, or FormDr’s search algorithms.
12. How to Contact FormDr
If you have questions or comments about this User Agreement, Please contact us online at: support@FormDr.com.